1. Until 6 month old, a baby can swallow and breathe at the same time.
2. Offer a new pen and ask to write something, 97% of people will write their own name
3. Male mosquitoes were veggie
4. A grape will pops if you put it inside a microwave.
5. The size of our eyes will remind exact, but our nose and ears will keep growning.
6. Aside what people believe in, if a bubblegums were swallowed it will goes the usual ways instead of staying in your stomach.
7. In 40 degrees, people will lose about 14,4 cal per hour just to breathe .
8. There's a hotel in Swedia, that was made from ice. And has to be re-built each year.
9. Camels, cats, and giraffes were the only 3 animals in the world that walk in the following order right-right, left-left instead of right-left, right-left.
10. T noises you heard when gnashing your finger is the explosing nitrogen bubbles .
11. Chewing bubblegum while chopping onions will reduce the tears.
12. Instead of 180 degrees, a person's view is 200 degrees.
13. if there's a shallow noise when knocking a watermelon then its already rufous.
14. Plants irrigated with warm water grows bigger and faster.
15. Onions can reduce fat if eaten afterwards.